Terms and conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Organisation Name: Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD
Address: Belmont, Victoria, Australia. 3216
Telephone: +61 425 805 958
The term “Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is, Bannockburn, Victoria, Australia. 3331. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD prior written consent.
Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should list-square this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2019
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Shipping address
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
ORDER AND FORMATION OF CONTRACT
1 When making an Order, you must follow the instructions on the Site as to how to make your Order and for making changes to your Order before you submit it.
2 Once You select a product that you wish to order, irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, you will then be shown or told (on the Site) the price you must pay including GST and any other charges, including any Unless otherwise stated all charges are in Australian Dollars.
3 You must pay for the Order in full at the time of ordering by one of the payment methods we provide on the Site. You must be fully entitled to use the payment method or account used for purchases. The payment method or account must have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the purchase. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product.
4 If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD, please contact us immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
5 Until the time when we accept your Order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your Order and you have the right to cancel your Order. If we or you have cancelled your Order before it has been accepted, we will promptly refund any payment already made by you to your original payment method.
1. We aim to deliver products to you at the place of delivery requested by you within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
2. We will try to let you know if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
3. You may grant us an ‘authority to leave’ when placing your Order. If you do, you understand and agree that this authority to leave gives us and/or our couriers permission to leave the Order in question unattended by the front door – or, where applicable, at the reception or concierge’s desk, or as per your instructions – of the delivery address without obtaining a signature confirming delivery at the delivery location. In these circumstances, you understand and agree that by granting us authority to leave, we and our couriers are released of all responsibility and liability for the Orders delivered and left unattended, and that this responsibility and liability transfer to you on delivery.
4. You must ensure that you are able to take delivery of the product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us. If you are not, the couriers may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
(a) charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
(b) no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money paid to us, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided for above).
5. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
6. Unless otherwise specified by you, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. If delivery is delayed, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
7. You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
1. We may terminate a Contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
NEW ZEALAND GST, CUSTOMS CHARGES AND DUTIES
As our Site is based in Australia, we charge you for your order in Australian dollars. The actual price charged to New Zealand customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer’s credit or debit card company. Please note orders which are more than the equivalent of NZ$190 and shipped to New Zealand may incur GST, customs charges and duties charged by the NZ Customs Service once the parcel reaches its destination port and must be paid by the recipient directly to the NZ Customs Service or its authorised service provider. We are not responsible for and will not reimburse any of these GST, charges or duties. You can find out more information at
FAULTY PRODUCT RETURNS
1. We aim to provide you with Products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received a Product with a defect, please contact us as soon as possible so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. In order to assist the return process, you may be required to send us images of the damage, defect or fault for preliminary assessment.
2. If the Product is confirmed to have a defect, we will replace the Product or refund the Price of the Product to your original payment method at your request. If the Product is found not to have a defect or deemed out of warranty, we will ship the Product back to you.
3. It does not constitute a defect, if in our reasonable opinion, the Product has, following the sale to you, become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
1. This clause prevails over all other clauses, and, to the extent permitted by law, states our entire Liability, and your sole and exclusive remedies, for:
(a) the performance, non-performance, purported performance or delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or the Site (or any part of it or them); or
(b) otherwise in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the entering into or performance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits your statutory rights as a consumer or our Liability for:
(b) death or personal injury caused by our Breach of Duty;
(c) any breach of the obligations implied by law; or
(d) any other Liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
3. In performing any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, our only duty is to exercise reasonable care and skill.
- (a) To the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and we exclude all Liability in respect of the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of any information accessed using the Site;
(b) We exclude all Liability of any kind for the transmission or the reception of or the failure to transmit or to receive any material of whatever nature;
(c) You should not rely on any information accessed using the Site to make a purchasing decision – you should make your own enquiries before forming your own opinion and taking any action based on any such information.
(d) It is your responsibility to ensure that the products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
(e) We do not accept and hereby exclude any Liability for Breach of Duty other than any such Liability arising pursuant to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
(f) To the extent permitted by law in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Site, our services or these Terms and Conditions.
(g) Our total Liability under any Contract shall in no circumstances exceed,
(i) in the case of Products, the replacement of the Products or the supply of equivalent Products, the repair of the Products, the payment of the cost of replacing the Products or of acquiring equivalent Products, or the payment of the cost of having the Products repaired; or
(ii) in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You indemnify and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
MEDIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event of any dispute under these Terms and Conditions the parties agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute. Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions which cannot be resolved by the parties shall be submitted to mediation in accordance with, and subject to, The Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia Mediation and Conciliation Rules.
1. Entire agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms agreed between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes and excludes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing. No representation, undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between the parties prior to these Terms and Conditions except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. However, the service and products are provided to you under our operating rules, policies, and procedures as published from time to time on the Site.
2. Assignment: You may not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any person.
3. Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
4. No waiver: No waiver by us of any default of yours under these Terms and Conditions shall operate or be construed as a waiver by us of any future defaults, whether of a like or different character. No granting of time or other forbearance or indulgence by us to you shall in any way release, discharge or otherwise affect your liability under these Terms and Conditions.
5. Notices: Unless otherwise stated within these Terms and Conditions, notices to be given to either party shall be in writing and shall be delivered by electronic mail at the email address you supplied to us or to us at our registered office.
6. Third party rights: All provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply equally to and are for the benefit of Australian Colour Technologies PTY LTD, its subsidiaries, any holding companies of above, its (or their) affiliates and its (or their) third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf (save that these Terms and Conditions may be varied or rescinded without the consent of those parties).
7. Survival: The provisions of clauses that either are expressed to survive its expiry or termination or from their nature or context it is contemplated that they are to survive such.
8. Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
9. Governing law: These Terms and Conditions (and all non-contractual relationships between you and us) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Victoria and both parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
10. Change of the Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1. Definitions In these Terms and Conditions unless the contrary intention appears:
Account means the account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
Breach of Duty means the breach of any
(a) obligation arising from the express or implied terms of a contract to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill in the performance of the contract; or
(b) common law duty to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill (but not any stricter duty);
Business Day means a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in Melbourne Australia;
Confirmation of Order means our email to you, in which we accept your Order;
Contract means the sale of goods agreement between you and us for the supply of products you have ordered in accordance with this Terms and Conditions;
Delivery means the process of these Terms and Conditions;
Delivery Fee means any charges you are liable to have the products delivered to the address provided by you;
GST means the Goods and Services Tax;
Liability means liability in or for breach of contract, Breach of Duty, misrepresentation, restitution or any other cause of action whatsoever relating to or arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, liability expressly provided for under these Terms and Conditions or arising by reason of the invalidity or unenforceability of any term of these Terms and Conditions (and for the purposes of this definition, all references to these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include any collateral contract);
Order means the order submitted by you to the Site to purchase products from us.
(a) Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms and Conditions.
(b) Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership.
(c) Words denoting persons includes natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons.
(d) References to includes or including or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 20/02/2019